(Click here to Register)
You bought a DSLR Camera, but have “No Idea” what all those buttons do, and you leave it in "Auto Mode".
Come learn the basics of how your camera works in a comprehensive live workshop.
(Only 10 spots available)
Part 1: Basics of Exposure
- What is Exposure?
- How to control using TV, AV, and ISO.
- How to compensate for a backlit subject.
Part 2: Exploring Depth of Field – Be Creative
- What is DOF?
- How to change DOF using AV.
- Composing for DOF effect.
- When to use shallow or wide DOF.
Part 3: Getting to know your DSLR camera
- Auto, AV, TV, P, Manual, Bulb, etc.
- ISO, White Balance, Drive.
- Using focus points
- JPEG vs. RAW.
Part 4: Basic Rules of Composition
- Rule of Thirds.
- Framing your image.
- Leading lines.
- Groups of Three
- Perspective / Viewing Angle
- Direction of Movement.
- What the eye sees first.
Exploring Photography (6 Hrs.) $50
***Private Lessons are available***
[email protected] (770) 843-4878